Our Customers Love Us!

Commercial Building Insurance

Get a Quote.

Choose from our range of insurances below

HomeBusiness InsuranceCommercial Building InsuranceChurch Insurance

Church Insurance

We will endeavour to obtain insurance for your church or place of worship. We will endeavour to obtain quotations for all denominations. Regardless of whether your building is a; church, abbey, cathedral, mosques, priory, shrine, synagogue or temple, it will often involve a style of architecture or may have building materials within it’s construction that may prove expensive to repair or replace.

Often religious buildings are listed; the grade of listing can vary depending on the location within the United Kingdom but usually, this listing will increase the rebuilding cost and the time that reinstatement following a loss can take. Places of worship are often large with accompanying large building sums insured, they often have extended periods of un occupancy, so there are a number of features that can increase the chances and size of a loss. Building insurance can help provide protection against sudden and unforeseen losses such as Fires, Floods & Storms. Usually a wide rage of insurance perils is available, similar to any other type of building insurance policy. Property owner’s liability insurance will also be included.

Church Insurance - obtaining a quote

To obtain a quotation, details will be required relating to the rebuilding costs, and the construction of the property, including the type of roof and roofing material used. You will also have to provide information about any previous claims or history of flooding or subsidence. Full details of the location, including postcode must also be provided as well as details of the age of the property.

As well as the building, cover can also be included for the “Church Business”. In the main this relates to contents, which can include; seating, tables, decorations, musical equipment and other religious items that are used and kept within the premises. It may also be possible to obtain cover for items that are taken away from the church on a temporary basis. To obtain an accurate quotation you will have to provide details of the sums insured. Details of the security you have in force at the building will also be needed, such as door locks and information relating to any alarm system if one is installed.

Latest News & Advice

Commercial Building Insurance for Listed Buildings

Commercial Building Insurance for Listed Buildings

At Assetsure, we offer insurance quotes for commercial buildings. However if the commercial building you require insurance for has a listed status, we would review each risk on a case-by-case basis. Generally speaking we have more success in obtaining insurance quotes for Grade2 listed commercial buildings than Grade 1....

College Insurance

College Insurance

Throughout the United Kingdom, there are a number of schools and colleges that are independently owned and are thus responsible to make their own insurance arrangements. Whilst many of the smaller colleges will rent their premises (often contained within office blocks or other commercial premises), many of the larger organizations will own their own buildings on which they will need to effect at least commercial building insurance....

Vacant Property Insurance

Vacant Property Insurance

Local authorities pay close attention to vacant commercial properties and most require the landlord to keep the premises in a safe secure condition. Property that has become vacant & broken down or dilapidated often becomes a focus point for anti-social behaviour and thus the premises needs to be kept sealed to prevent access being gained. Once security at a vacant building has been breached, fire can become a major issue , especially if the property contains combustible materials. It is that essential that you obtain vacant property insurance to protect your building....

Why choose our specialist insurance cover?


Lloyd's of London coverholders icon-thin-chevron-down

We hold prestigious Lloyd’s of London cover holder status where most of our policies are underwritten. We also place business with major UK insurers


UK based advisors icon-thin-chevron-down

All of our staff are based in the United Kingdom and we are open 7 days a week including until 8pm weekdays. We are here to assist you with your insurance needs.

Artboard 2 copy 19

Most property types covered icon-thin-chevron-down

A wide range of Commercial Buildings catered for. Cover available for Landlords or Owner Occupied

I want to insure...Hide X

    Get a Quote