March 2016 is an exciting time at Assetsure as we look to launch our new Wedding Insurance product. We currently insure single items of jewellery such as engagement rings and are often asked if we can assist with insurance for wedding insurance…….. well now we can. The Assetsure wedding insurance product is underwritten at Lloyd’s of London and like all of our other products will be fully administered, here in the United Kingdom. Designed to cover certain risks relating to your wedding arrangements, many of the policy sections come in to force as soon as the premium is paid. We cover the wedding service and the reception, overseas weddings can be catered for as well.
Wedding Insurance from Assetsure
Do I need wedding insurance
Your wedding is a major event and bringing together all those guests, the wedding venue, the caterers, the cake maker, the photographer & the transportation company takes a meticulous amount of planning. Alas, things can go wrong, the photographs may be lost or unable to be produced, a supplier may go bankrupt meaning you are unable to obtain the return of your deposits or your may find that due to an unfortunate event, it is inappropriate to carry on with the wedding. Insurance is relatively inexpensive and is very easy to arrange, one call to our office and we can have you fully insured within a matter of minutes.
What does Wedding Insurance cover
Our policy comes with a number of sections which include the following;
- Cancellation and Rearrangement
- Wedding and Ceremonial attire
- Rings, Flowers & The Wedding Cake
- Official Photography & Video
- Failure of Suppliers
- Personal Accident
- Legal Expenses
- Public Liability
- Loss of Essential DocumentsWe have a number of optional extras including the ability to increase the public liability limit and cover hired in marquees. We provide cover in 6 different band, you simpoly select the amount of cover you need relating to your expenditure and we will provide a policy covering up to those limits. For more information or a quotation, call our office on 0208 0033 190