Our Customers Love Us!

Home Worker Insurance

Get a Quote

Get Quote

Why choose our specialist cover?

Home / Business Insurance / Home Worker Insurance

Home Worker Insurance

If you are a homeworker and require insurance for your home buildings and contents, you may well find that your existing insurance company are very reluctant to quote. In many cases, once you report to your insurers that you are working from home, they may wish to cancel your policy.

There are several reasons for this attitude; most home insurance policies exclude all forms of business activity at the home address (some will allow clerical use only) as they are worried that the business activities may bring members of the public in to your property, which can have public liability implications and may increase the risk of having items stolen from the home.

Insurance for a home business

At Assetsure, we have a home insurance policy where, providing you inform us with full details of any business you are undertaking at your home,we will provide you with cover. We can cover both buildings and contents and in most cases can include an extension to include your business contents and stock. If you require a quotation, for home workers insurance please telephone our office, where on full receipt of your details we will endeavour to provide you with a quotation.

Some of the homeworkers insurance risks we will consider include any type of office or professional risk, at home hairdressers and beauticians and persons running consulting business.

We will however not be able to assist you with professional indemnity insurance which you will need to arrange elsewhere as well as general public liability insurance.


Lloyd's of London coverholders icon-thin-chevron-down

We hold prestigious Lloyd’s of London cover holder status where most of our policies are underwritten. We also place business with major UK insurers


First class service icon-thin-chevron-down

We pride ourselves on our excellent service which is backed up by our independent Trust Pilot ratings. If you call us, you’ll find we are friendly and helpful.

Artboard 2 copy 21

Home Emergency as Standard icon-thin-chevron-down

All our policies cover Home Emergency as standard up to £500. this offers protection against unexpected events such as the failure of your main heating system, blockage of drains or failure of your domestic gas or electricity supply

Artboard 2 copy 22

£1,000,000 Cover for Buildings icon-thin-chevron-down

We automatically provide you with £1,000,000 cover for rebuilding cost of your property, ideal if you are unsure of your re-building cost.

Artboard 2 copy 20

Legal Assistance as Standard icon-thin-chevron-down

All our policies include Legal assistance as standard up to £50,000 This offer Legal protection for problems relating to employment, contracts, property and personal injury etc.


Instant cover and policies icon-thin-chevron-down

Most of our policies you can now buy online and receive instant documentation. Of course, you are more than welcome to call us and we can provide your cover over the phone